Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Job Quitters Club- It's More Like Entrepreneurs Advantage

Thinking of quitting your job or has already done so? I totally feel you on this big decision, because I mad a promise in 2009 that I was never going to work a job ever again. My decision was basically on the fact that I couldn't get hired for nothing in the world and also being that I want to make my own rules and hated getting paid nothing for working hard.

Do you feel the same way? I bet.

It it no coincidence that 80% of people in this world hate their job and are fed up with the tedium of it. The question is however is that, now that you've already taken the leap out into uncertainty to try to find a job that fits who you are, it's only right to establish what your passion is.
Knowing your passion is the key to making a huge difference in your life when making money believe it or not. Passion is what makes a person happy about the type of job or career they have and will more than likey look forward to doing it everyday to survive. I don't care if it's making you a little bit of money, if your job is your passion, you will always find it appealing to work harder and think of ways to make more money with it.
In many cases, passion is something that we can do ourselves to make money, it's more like entrepreneurship. Your intentions might be to own a business and I'm here to tell ya that it's not hard when you have passion. The only thing about owning a business is that you have to get business training. And what a better way to do it than online.
The reason why I say online business training is good is because just about every successful business have a business online:
  • Walmart
  • Amazon
  • Barnes & Nobles
  • Ebay
  • Mcdonalds
The list can go on for days. See, these businesses are not online bacause online business doesn't work, they are online and some offline because they do work. Take advantage of the new technologies that are out here:
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Websites
  4. Online Marketing Training
  5. Careers like Affiliate Marketing
I want to touch on the Online Marketing training and Affiliate Marketing aspect. Getting training from a community that is ran completely online will insure that you get the best for your money. I can only name one school that will do that. Wealthy Affiliate University is probably the only online marketing school that teach everyone:
  • Job quitters
  • Retired individuals
  • College students
  • Bums
  • Stay at home mons
  • Disabled people
  • Rich people looking for more money
I mean, they teach everyone and they do a pretty darn good job at it. It doesn't matter what your passion is. You can turn it into a successful business. I know because I'm a student there.I call it the jobe quitters club, because everyone that attend is a entrepreneur and at one point did have a job.
All Im saying is that, if you really want to become successful, get the training from a school that is the best and it doesn't even cost 100ths of dollars. It's 10x less than a technical college and 15x less than a college. Besides, you don't want to learn how to do business on your own, it'll take longer. Do it fast by outsourcing where you learn it from, internet marketing school.

No comments:

Post a Comment