Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Job Interview Anxiety- 1 Way To Insure It Doesn't Happen Again

Are you dealing with job interview anxiety? It's very stressful isn't it? I know this because I have it and I never really understood why. Most of the time, the ones that have it also have SAD or Social Anxiety Disorder. Honestly, I don't know for sure if I have SAD, but I know that I have all of the symptoms:
•I'm shy
•I almost always avoid going to events
•I get nervous talking to people (especially new)
•I get scared when I'm with a group of people

The list goes on and I'm almost positive you feel the same way if you do have SAD. One thing I want to mention is that, whenever I go in for interviews it's almost always like I have to throwup and my mind goes completely blank when the manager is asking me questions. My hands start shaking and my posture is unbalanceed. For years, I've struggled with this and one day I finally made up ,y mind that I was no longer going to another interview again.

Did I keep my promise and how?

As of now, yes I did and I will tell you how. I decided that I was going to make a living online. Trust me, I didn't know how I was going to do it, but I just knew that I had to find a way to do it, because noone wanted to hire me. There was a point in time when I went to 5 interviews in two months and zero preople hired me.

That's when I found out about Affiliate Marketing, which is marketing on the internet promoting other people's products in exchange of getting commission. This was the perfect job for me in so many ways:

1. There is no hiring process

2. I don't have to physically talk to people

See, it might seem like I ran away from my problem, but actually communicating with other Affiliate Marketers at the online marketing school called Wealthy Affiliate has helped me to open up to people and express myself better. Honestly, it has helped me to understand myself better because of all the different types of people I talk with. Besides, I'm sure you find it easier to talk to people online as well. Don't be afraid to bring this negative problem into a positive one.

How many timer this happened to you at a job?

  • inability to network effectively
  • fear of attending business social events
  • problems developing relationships with coworkers
  • lack of self-confidence, and difficulty speaking up in meetings

Don't feel like this anymore. If job interview anxiety is your biggest problem and you don't have a job, maybe you should learn more about Affiliate Marketing and start making money without someone hiring you. Besides, it's not just a job, it's a career that's online.

No comments:

Post a Comment