Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blogging for Money the Easy Way

If you have been looking for an easy way to blog for money, well, I have some good news for you today. Blogging for money the easy way just got easier and I mean it literally did.

Blogging is not for everyone, I totally understand this. However, with blogging comes a lot of other responsibilities that can be quite overwhelming. I know because I do it everyday. And each time I create a blog, I have to do the same things with it like I've done my other websites.

Seo, autoresponders, e-books, Google analytic, key word research, sales pages, plugins, finding a theme, and the list goes on when it comes to blogging. Who in the world have the time to do these things and really live a happy life? Sadly, I use to do these types of things just to be successful in my online business and I totally regret it because I was working my body to death. Not to mention, I wasn't making enough for the amount of hours I would stay up all day and night creating these profitable sites.

Maybe you like creating blogs, I'm assuming you are not knowledgeable because you are searching for the the easy way. But seriously, if I tell you a secret,  do you promise not to laugh at me?

How to start blogging for money the easy way

I'm kind of sensitive when it comes to stuff like this because it's hard enough for family not believing in my online career. And sense I found this easy blogging university, it makes me even more shy to talk about it, because I know it's easy, fast and totally worth it. This automated blogging university everything an online entrepreneur needs and want. Sounds crazy right? Believe me, I thought the same way to when I found out about it. Honestly, I thought it was a scam and it took me about 2 months to realize that it wasn't a scam. After seeing and hearing a lot about it, I realize that I had to try it out before making negative assumptions. I immediately joined.

The Wealthy Affiliates is exactly how it sounds. If you've never believed in yourself, there are people at Wealthy Affiliate University that believe in you and ultimately will empower you to believe in yourself, literally. I've never experience any program like this before in my life.

Understanding the WA Affiliate Opportunity

Here is the break down of how the affiliate program commission structure works:

Starter Member Commissions:

Initial $19 offer, Commission = $4
$47/mth, Commission = $11.25 recurring
$359/year, Commission = $87.50 recurring

If you are a Premium Member here at Wealthy Affiliate, you get 100% higher commissions as an affiliate and you also get to take part in our $1 credit program, which allows you to earn from free members you sign-up that set-up their accounts.

PREMIUM Member Commissions: (100% higher commissions!!!)

Credits: They Set-up their account = $1
Initial $19 offer, Commission = $8
$47/mth, Commission = $22.50 recurring
$359/year, Commission = $175 recurring

I encourage you to empower yourself right now with the empower network and start blogging for the money the easy way.






No comments:

Post a Comment