Thursday, May 10, 2012

Looking For Wii? How To Make Money By Trying Out Products

Honestly, I never knew it was true that people can actually make money by trying out products (even wii) until I started working with Znz promotions. I actually had an account with them for awhile, but never took it serious.

 Why do I take it ZNZ Promotions serious now?

 It wasn't hard to resist after seeing a lot of people on Facebook showing their bank accounts with ZNZ rewarding them $2,000 in their Paypal account. I'm sure you wouldn't either. This is actually my first article talking about ZNZ Promotions, and to be real with you, I haven't been with them for a long time as of yet to actually see massive results in my PayPal account. However, I can tell you that their trial offers and products are real, because I got my free credit report instantly when I applied and I got credited for it.

 How Exactly Does ZNZ Promotions work?

When you sign up to ZNZ Promotions,, make sure you watch the video to get a full understanding of how it works and how to start making money. You will have to try out one of their products (Step 1). Most people try out the free ones first, because it's convient and fast. However, you have over 500 companies to choose from (Discover Card, Ipods, Iphones, Xbox 360, ediets, GoDaddy, Wii, etc)and the list goes on. After you complete 1 trial offer, you will automatically earn $20 from each person that signs up under you and complete 1 trial offer. After you refer 1 person, you will start earning $40 per referrell (Step 2). And you repeat the same steps over and over again.

The more people you refer, the more you make, and you can make up to $80 per person. You can continue trying other products if you like and you will earn rewards when you do like a free ipad or Iphone. It's kind kool because everyone likes trying out products and it's so many to choose from that anyone will like something from the category.

 So, if you've been searching for a ligitimate company that pays you to try out products, you should try ZNZ Promotions. ZNZ Promotions is not a scam. Watch the video to learn more about it, or sign up here (Yes, you will sign up under me).

 P.S. In about two weeks, I will write another article and tell you about my account and see if I've made some money with them, so make sure you sign up to my blog.

 

Start making money by trying out product tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete