Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Colors and what colors are you?

Orange.... When you think of the color orange what comes to your mind? Do you think of burning fire? Do you think of a pumpkin? Do you think of an orange or do you think of decorating your home with fresh new orange silky pillows or art paintings?

See, colors mean a lot when you think about it. A color can distinguish how you feel at the moment. A single color can show people your true colors and what you're about. Are you kirky, wild, risky, quiet, or simply mean and adventurous? I love knowing people's true colors; it lets me know what they're about.

Being that I'm a business woman, I prefer people with the color orange, purple, and red. What do you prefer? You may be gray or you may be black or brown, no offense to you but you are just too serious. I prefer to be adventurous, risky and loud. I prefer to be seen and known. In my business, my team is red, purple, and orange. I suggest you find your color and target those people just like you. I order to get leads and sales, you must find the ones that are just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment